Publisher All in! Games and developer 2BIGo, supported by ARP Games, have announced that the hilariously chaotic multiplayer party game, Lumberhill, in which lumberjacks try to complete tasks against the clock with nature fighting them every step of the way. Travel around the world and through time, prevail against meteor showers and pirate attacks, chop trees, and herd everything from fluffy sheep to troublesome triceratops with up to four players or solo. The game will be released on Steam June 13, 2021, during the PC Gaming Show and later this year on Nintendo Switch.
- Put your teamwork skills to the test with up to 3 additional friends in local or online multiplayer or PvP, or play alone in solo mode
- Get your butt kicked by nature
- Complete orders in a wide variety of challenging, time-limited levels
- Deal with chaotic random events such as wildfires, meteor showers, and pirate attacks
- Unlock new exciting worlds and a wide variety of skins as you progress
- Find unexpected routes and ways of doing things
- Throw pandas around and evade dinosaurs
- Probably kick your friends off the map by accident a lot (or on purpose—we don’t judge)
Nature gets its own axe to grind on June 13! Don’t miss the release on Steam during the PC Gaming Show.
Check out Lumberhill’s website
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here