In late July, the massive Season Two update added fresh enchantment to the hit story-driven role-playing game (RPG) LYN: The Lightbringer) from NEXON Korea Corporation. The epic second season continues on the App Store and Google Play.
LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world stems from the creative mind of Lineage 2’s Jeong Juno in collaboration with the publishers at Nexon. Released earlier this year, LYN: The Lightbringer boasts an intriguing and collectable cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn artwork.
In the second installation of the game’s largest content update since launch, LYN: The Lightbringer earns a myriad of new features, including:
- Hero Awakening – Players can now unleash the true power of their earned heroes by awakening them, after obtaining full upgrade enhance;
- Bold New Characters – The beloved heroes Jean and Leora from LYN: The Lightbringer’s original story return in their true awoken forms to deal even more damage;
- Altar of Advent – Players can now participate in the Altar of Advent event and collect hero coins to unlock ‘Sophia’ and other exclusive items;
- Additional Content – Two new Hot Summer themes, Reina and Lilith have been added, as well as 28 fresh treasure items;
- Check-in Event – To celebrate today’s overhaul of fresh content, players are invited to participate in a daily check-in even until Wednesday, Sept. 4 to earn legendary heroes and equipment.