The wait is over! Developer and publisher Tripwire Interactive has announced that Maneater, the award-winning action-RPG where you play as a shark (aka shARkPG), is launching for new systems. Out now for the first time on the Steam platform and available for purchase digitally and in stores for the Nintendo Switch from retail partner Deep Silver, Maneater is also available for Xbox Game Pass subscribers on both PC and Xbox consoles for six months starting today. Now, players can eat, explore, and evolve their way to the top of the food chain on all major gaming platforms.
Maneater Key Features Include:
- Eat: Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore the Gulf: Explore seven large regions, including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve Into a Legend: Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Unique Story: Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and set against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse, Compelling Combat: Battle fierce wildlife including other apex predators or fight against various types of human hunters ranging from town drunks all the way up to the Coast Guard.
- Includes the Tiger Shark Evolution: The Tiger Shark is often called the ‘garbage disposal of the sea.’ Appropriately enough, this evolution allows you to digest nearly anything, increasing your ability to gain vital nutrients from all varieties of prey.
- Nintendo Switch Features: Maneater for the Nintendo Switch™ is the most portable version of the award-winning Action-RPG (aka shARkPG) to date! Playable in Docked, Tabletop, and Handheld mode, Maneater also supports Rumble and Vibration on the Switch Pro Controller and Joy Cons as well as the Nintendo Online Save Backup system.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here