It’s a tough world out there, as a mango trading company. You’ve gotta deal with the bank, political interests, labour issues, and heck, even global economic downturns. Not to mention, balancing social and environmental protections with profit and growth. It means assessing and reassessing your market position each month. Gotta keep you on your toes, right?
Most importantly though: avoid the various game ending scenarios to save your company – and self – from ruin. You need to keep this company going. Jobs are at stake.
- Manage your company, staff, and reputation.
- Buy and sell mangoes and mango products.
- Compete and interact with other mango producers.
- Bank account, loans, and IPOs… oh my!
- Cozy up to politicians to benefit your international trade deals.
- Deal with surprise events like labour strikes, bad PR, and criminal trials.
Mango Cart is available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux for $8.99 USD + a 10% discount to celebrate launch.