MapleStory M for iOS and Android, has brought its new magician Dragon Master class, Evan, as well as new mini-games and seasonal events. As the last descendant of the Dragon Master, Evan is tasked with taming Mir, the last of the powerful Onyx Dragon.
The Dragon Master’s skills include summoning Mir to battle, firing Mir’s vicious dragon breath upon enemies, and freely flying around riding Mir’s back. In addition to the new class, MapleStory M is introducing the Mini-Game Station with four new mini-games. Players will be able to acquire coins through the Mini-Game Station rewards and purchase items in the Mini-Game Shop.
MapleStory M is also bringing incredibly special character events and festive events to players this holiday season. Full details can be found below:
- Evan Burning Event – Through January 17, Evan characters between levels 3 – 75 will be given 2 bonus levels each time they level up 1 level
- Evan update celebration – Through January 2, all players will receive special rewards including Buff Pets to help playing the game
- Evan Growth Support Event – Through January 24, Special Growth Support Boxes, which include 3 stages of “Dragon Mount,” Evan exclusive chair and medal are given as players level up the new Evan class
- Christmas Tree Decoration Event – Between December 24 to January 5, players can decorate Christmas trees with ornaments to earn Tree EXP for rewards
- New Year’s Attendance Event – Between January 1 to January 24, players who log-in for 14 days anytime during the event period will receive Unique Accessory Draw Ticket, Equipment Support Box, pets and various rewards
- Golden Pig Dice Event – Between January 10 to January 24, players can celebrate Golden Pig Year by obtaining special rewards from the board by rolling dice
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here