Indie development studio Auroch Digital releases the critically acclaimed theme park management tycoon Megaquarium on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- 10 level ‘learn the game’ campaign
- Sandbox mode with full customisation and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Gift shop and guest facilities
- Fully featured theming and decoration system
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here