PQube and Kadokawa Games have revealed that open world vehicle-combat role playing game ‘Metal Max Xeno: Reborn‘ is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam next year!
- A post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland
- Open world JRPG with real-time battle and vehicle combat elements
- Traverse the wasteland in tanks or disembark on foot with allies
- Scavenge for parts to customise, upgrade and modify your tanks with endless combinations
- Based on Metal Max Xeno (2018) and latest game in the classic Japanese series, ‘Metal Max’
- Fully redeveloped with brand new visual enhancements, battle mechanics, skills and modification system
- Team up with beloved battle dog, Pochi, as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility in 2022
The announcement of Metal Max Xeno: Reborn comes on the 30th Anniversary of Japan’s ‘Metal Max ‘series! Celebrating three decades of post-apocalyptic carnage, Kadokawa Games is pleased to bring the latest version of the series to the West for the first time.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here