Chinese indie studio Spark Games announces that its first game, Metaverse Keeper, will release on Steam on April 11th for $14.99 / €12.45. In this intense dungeon crawler with roguelike elements, you have to explore randomly-generated worlds and fight against enemies and bosses to uncover the secrets of the Boss, the creature that started the catastrophe that created the Multiverse. To help you in your quest you can use hundreds of semi-randomly generated weapons (out of 7 general categories) and use Chips, a mysterious forgotten technology, to improve your powers and customize your gear. Or you can call your friends to team up with you in local or online coop!
- Bring balance to the Multiverse in this fast-paced dungeon crawler with roguelike elements
- Explore the Bastion, a dimension-traveling ship which is randomly generated: each playthrough will be different!
- Face over 100 crazy enemies and 8 bosses who stand in the way between you and the evil Boss
- Play with friends in local and online coop
- Choose between 4 different heroes, each with their own special skills
- Customize your powers and weapons using Chips
- Find your favorite weapon between the thousands of variations with randomized stats of 7 weapon categories