Multiplayer PvP brawler Midjungard is now out on Steam. Set in an ancient Tolkien-inspired world, Midjundgard players face off in brutal 3v3 hack n’ slash matches. Developed by Plus Infinity Studios, the studio is looking forward to post-release support and content for players to grow the game over time.
In Midjungard 6 players are dropped into a beautiful and savage land full of strange creatures, myth, and magic. Each team of three players will go head to head in 15-minute matches hoping to earn the most points by eliminating enemy players. Being felled is not the end though, as players will be able to respawn and attempt to exact their revenge on the enemy player that bested them.
A list of features include:
- Battle for survival in 3v3 matches set in a primal Tolkien-inspired pre-Viking world.
- Choose from three distinct classes to suit your playstyle.
- Capture the UrHamar to morph into the fourth avatar, the Berserker, for the ultimate advantage of superhuman strength.
- Collect powerful potions, weapons, and level-ups by scouring the map.
- Defeat enemy players to earn points and win the match.
- Fight with strategy as loot is lost with every death.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here