Dinosaur Polo Club has announced its new title Mini Motorways will be available on Apple Arcade when it launches on Sep 19 around the world.
Made by the same Kiwi team that single-handedly raised a generation of expert subway planners in Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign cities all around the world to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands.
“For our next game we wanted to explore how we could bring Mini Metro’s minimalist approach to another familiar transportation challenge,” explains Robert Curry, Co-Director of Dinosaur Polo Club. “Traffic congestion is something that many people experience daily, and road network design is a complex and ever-changing problem as cities continue to grow. Mini Motorways puts this challenge in the hands of the player, letting them use their creativity to build a better road network.”
For further information, please visit Mini Motorways.
- Dynamically growing cities that make every game unique!
- Stunning maps visually inspired by cities all around the world for you to explore.
- A variety of upgrades help you meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network.
- Different colour modes to choose from, including colourblind and night modes.
- Responsive, relaxing soundtrack that grows with your city, created by the wonderful Disasterpeace.