Indie publisher Digerati has announced that its popular deck-building battler Monster Slayers is coming soon to Nintendo Switch – the card-based rogue-like adventure will be available to download from the eShop from April 5th.
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers has already enjoyed success on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One, proving itself to be a favorite among card game fans and newcomers alike. It’s also a hit with critics – the PC version boasts a Metacritic score of 86.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)