Hell has frozen over, and only you can battle the forces of heaven to make it burn once more! Good Shepherd Entertainment and indie developer Shiny Shoe have released the roguelike deck-building card battler Monster Train for Windows PC. Set on a train ride to hell, this highly replayable strategy game with a twist features three vertical battlegrounds to defend at a time in solo play and competitive multiplayer.
Monster Train is out today for $24.99 on Steam, with a special launch discount of 10% off available until May 28. As a bonus, Shiny Shoe has teamed up with Slay the Spire developer Mega Crit Games to offer owners of Slay the Spire on Steam an automatic 10% off Monster Train (for a combined 20% discount until May 28).
- Over 220 upgradeable cards with which to build your deck.
- Choose from five monster clans with unique gameplay and champions.
- Online real-time competitive multiplayer for up to eight players.
- Create and share your own custom challenges.
- With multiple routes to take and decks to build, no playthrough is ever the same!
For more information, visit www.TheMonsterTrain.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here