It’s been a while since publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Chaosmonger Studio announced their collaboration on the unique and beautifully styled cyberpunk point-and-click adventure game ENCODYA. During this time the development team has been working hard behind the scenes to bring this stunning world to life. Assemble Entertainment would like to take the time to update players on the games’ progress.
Scheduled for release for Windows PC, MacOS and Linux in late 2020, ENCODYA takes inspiration from the creativity of Studio Ghibli, the setting and atmosphere of Blade Runner and the humor and game style of Monkey Island. The world of ENCODYA is brought to life using 2.5D visuals (3D characters for smoother animations in beautifully drawn 2D environments) to create an art style fitting for this dystopian future setting.
Exciting new content has been added to ENCODYA creating the captivating gameplay experience envisioned by the development team. Below are a few of the key features from ENCODYA:
- Follow the story of ENCODYA told over five chapters detailing the incredible journey of the characters.
- Explore the streets of Neo-Berlin with over 110 detailed night and day scenes.
- A deep and captivating narrative with over 3000 lines of interactive dialogue telling an immense story.
- With at least 8 hours playing time and 15 beautifully designed cinematic cutscenes by award-winning short and documentary director Nicola Piovesan (founder of Chaosmonger Studio), ENCODYA promises to be an unforgettable point & click adventure.
- More than 30 non-playable characters bring the dystopian world to life.
Assemble Entertainment will release a demo version of ENCODYA during the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition, which runs from 16 June to 22 June, 2020. Visit the official Steam page here for more information.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here