MotoGP 18 has released in stores and on digital for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 £49.99, PC for £39.99. Nintendo Switch version will launch on June 28th for £49.99
MotoGP 18 comes with a brand new engine, enhanced graphics, reworked physics, faithful reproduction of all in-game elements, a new compelling career mode and all the official content from the 2018 MotoGP season are only some of the elements that will make Milestone’s video game the most immersive and realistic MotoGP experience ever.
Key features of the videogame include:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks, and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP™ riders’ faces in the game for the first time ever in the series;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cutscenes, the spectator mode designed to follow other players with different cameras to enjoy the online matches and brand new interactive tutorials;
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics, and Collision System, with innovative riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level;
- New scalable damage system and tire management system;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP™ ID to keep track of such progress.
MotoGP eSport Championship will be coming this year and will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Kicking off on July 18th, the MotoGP eSport Championship will see 8 online challenges, with 2 Semi Final live Events and the Grand Final in November, live from Valencia.
The live Semi Final 1 event will take place at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli on September 7th and will feature the fastest 12 gamers. On November, 2nd the live Semi Final 2 event will be held at the Movistar eSports Center in Madrid, where the quickest 12 from the final four challenges will compete for a place in the Final. The Grand Final will once again be hosted in Valencia during the MotoGP™ season finale on November 16th, with a BMW M240i Coupé up for grabs as the top prize for the Championship winner, with some additional exclusive experiences.