Curve Digital has announced that Motorsport Manager, Playsport Games’ acclaimed racing management strategy game, is now available on Nintendo Switch. As of today the players can get a chance to build, customise, and lead their very own high-performance motorsport team complete with a 20% launch discount for all regions.
The release features include Nintendo Switch exclusive content:
- 20 UNIQUE CIRCUITS AND 65 TRACK LAYOUTS: Including a brand new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive circuit in New Zealand, as well as a night race in Singapore.
- EXPANSIVE TEAM CUSTOMISATION: Hire drivers, develop cars and invest in infrastructure to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY: Formulate the ideal pit-stop plan to win races and watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
- GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS: Experience the game with higher resolution artwork and 3D cars, exclusive to Nintendo Switch
- GAME EDITOR: Included for Nintendo Switch, the Game Editor allows players to fully customise the world of Motorsport Manager, from teams down to engineers.
“Initial reviews for Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch, along with fan reactions have reinforced just how great this title is for the Switch” said Michael Fisher, Product Manager at Curve Digital. “The Nintendo Switch’s portable functionality allows fans of the series to manage their motorsport empire wherever they fancy”. Christian West, Founder and Managing Director at Playsport Games also added “it was a natural choice for us to bring Motorsport Manager to the Switch. It was the ideal console that gave us the opportunity capture the essence of the game and enhance it for our fans.”