CryoFall, the multiplayer survival RPG from publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer AtomicTorch Studio, is now available for Windows PC via Steam Early Access. This unique multiplayer sci-fi experience challenges players to survive on a harsh, alien planet with a variety of official and community servers hosting persistent worlds for up to 200 players each.
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining and lithium extraction.
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi).
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options.
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat.
- Fully functional economy simulation with coin minting, trading and automated vending machines managed by players.
- Carefully handcrafted maps and locations (plus map editor).
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration.
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.).
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server.
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g., bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.).
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing.
CryoFall is available now on Steam Early Access, priced at £15.99/€19.99, with regular updates planned for the future. AtomicTorch Studio has laid out details of currently planned updates in a roadmap that will be continuously expanded based on community feedback.
To stay up to date with CryoFall’s latest developments, please visit http://cryofall.com/.