Today Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe has announced the release date of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, heading to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on the 31st August 2018
Two new characters Gaara and Deidara have also been revealed in today’s trailer.
The trailer also highlighted three modes in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER:
- The Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
- The Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match wins. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
- The Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as many opponent Ninjas as possible in an all-out brawl!
On top of that new content, Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe also announced the UZUMAKI EDITION, season pass and pre-order details:
- The UZUMAKI EDITION includes the base game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto.
- The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
- Pre-ordering the game will unlock the Naruto 7th Hokage costume and early access to the master Pain that will train their avatar.