2K today revealed an in-depth look at the updates coming to MyTEAM in NBA® 2K22 that include a new multiplayer mode, MyTEAM Draft, and the upcoming $250,000 MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament* for players to compete in, with one track on PlayStation 4/Xbox One consoles and another track on the PlayStation 5/Xbox Series X|S consoles.
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM top updates include:
- MyTEAM Draft: Offers a new multiplayer mode where players pick a full lineup of Player Cards. Every Draft will net players a guaranteed League Pack and at least a single pick on a Draft-exclusive Ascension;
- Triple Threat Online: The 100 is a new take on the 3-on-3 mode where great defense earns players even more rewards;
- Season 1: Call to Ball: Earn new Seasonal Player Reward Cards, such as a Kobe Bryant 93-rated Free Agent card that will lead players’ starting lineups or reach Level 40 to gain a Pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony;
- Community Logos: Players who have received in-game verification will now have their logos appear next to their usernames in MyTEAM, with opportunities for players to gain this recognition throughout the year as chosen by the NBA 2K Community Team;
- New challenges, agendas, rewards, events, and more player & team customization throughout the year.
For all the details on the new MyTEAM updates coming to NBA 2K22, check out the latest Courtside Report.
Progress players make on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K22 will transfer to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ.
NBA 2K22 is currently scheduled for release on September 10 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. For more information, please visit the game’s official website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here