Sand and Deliver introduces the game’s new desert sector, Al’Noobi, which will unlock once players have defeated Lord Balderdash at the end of the first sector of the game. Players can now venture onward into the desert and become the evil master of all they survey with new bosses to defeat, new enemies to fight, game changing spells to cast and additional relics to collect.
The new content will include:
- New Sector: Al’Noobi
- New Biomes: Desert and Cave
- New Enemy Sets: Al’Noobi Combatants
- New Boss/Hero Units: Snowfall Yeti and Al’Noobi Genie
- New type of Card effects: Spawning Squads in the middle of the battlefield
- New Spells: Sword and Board, Halt!, Shadow Shield (More Field Buff archetype support)
- New Squads: Plague Doctor (Field Healer), Blunderbuss (Light AOE Unit), Warlock (Summoner Unit), Abomination (AOE Tank)
- New Utility Cards
- New Status Effect Cards
- New Relics
- New Epic Relics from Bosses which passively increases your hand size or mana regeneration
Sand and Deliver is the second in a series of major monthly content updates for Necronator: Dead Wrong. Modern Wolf and Toge Productions will be revealing details of the third wave of exciting new content very soon.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here