It’s the day the undead have been waiting for! Progressive indie publisher Modern Wolf has announced that the full version of Necronator: Dead Wrong will be available on PC from 30th July 2020, bringing the game out of Early Access.
A special 20% discount will be available on Steam from 24th July 2020 for anyone clamouring to get a head start on raising their undead army of minions and conquering the world.
What’s changed since Early Access?
- Two new sectors: Al’Noobi (desert and cave maps) and The Forest of Strongwood (forest maps)
- The second commander: Mirabella the Doll.
- As you build your terrifying army, a 3rd Commander will become available for all players post launch.
- Three enemy commanders: Lord Balderdash, Sultana Al’Noobi and Flosshilde the Huntress
- Completion of the Chubat’s Eternal Conquest (full story mode)
- 185 new battle maps
- 87 new cards
- 34 new relics
- 33 new enemy relics
- 27 new enemy units
- Modding Workshop: create your own campaign and much more!
- Language support for Russian, French, German, Indonesian, Brazilian PT, Korean, Spanish
- Razer Chroma Support
- Chubat’s eternal blessings
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here