Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced Neverwinter: Uprising is now available on PC; launching for consoles on October 1. Gith has arrived in the free-to-play MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms as an all-new playable race, their eternal conflict with the illithid spilling into the caverns of Undermountain. Halaster Blackcloak demands retribution from the adventurers who have occupied his domain culminating in an all-new 10-player End Game Trial, new PvP content including gear and a map, a fresh “coat of paint” on Protector’s Enclave, recrafted Early Game experience and much more.
Learn more about the changes coming with Neverwinter: Uprising below:
- All-New Gith Race – Become the rebellion! The new race of psionic warriors is available to VIP members the first two weeks following Uprising’s launch and to all PC players for the following two weeks. This cycle will repeat on console only when Uprising launches on October 1.
- Uprising Storyline – Engage the illitihid in a struggle that will take adventurers from the depths of Undermountain to a secret gith asteroid base in orbit above Toril.
- Tower of the Mad Mage Trial – Enter Halaster Blackcloak’s private library to match wits and powers in an all-new, Endgame 10-Player Trial.
- Protector’s Enclave & Early Game Zone Revamp – Adventurers returning from their questing to the south may notice some changes to the heart of Neverwinter. Explore a remodeled Protector’s Enclave and experience adjustments to early zones and stories, which make starting a fresh character more enjoyable.
- Appearance System Overhaul – An evolution of the transmutation, dye and fashion systems, the newly improved Appearance tab allows adventurers to define the look of each slot in their inventory. Use dyes to unlock reusable colors, allowing for permanent mixing-and-matching of gear appearance and accents to truly define the look of each character.
- New PvP Content – Enjoy a new map, Stardock Arena, and fresh rewards for your battle efforts as the development team continues to evolve the PvP experience following class overhauls in Undermountain.
More information about Neverwinter: Uprising can be found by visiting: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/.
Sharing this news on Twitter? Please tag @NeverwinterGame.