Indie game publisher Crytivo has announced Roots of Pacha, a co-op RPG, life, and farming simulator set during the Stone Age. Currently in development at California-based studio Soda Den, Roots of Pacha allows players to team up with friends and build an agricultural village from the ground up.
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna, and mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers develop ideas and discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan, and transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to 3 friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
Roots of Pacha is currently slated for an early 2021 release.
Interested? Wishlist on Steam now.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here