Irealy Games are happy to announce that they’ve just started their Kickstarter campaign for Burning Alliance, seeking a goal of 15.000€ to complete development and bring the innovative collectible card game to Android. The game will be also ported to iOS and Steam if the first stretch goal is reached.
Burning Alliance adds a fresh twist to the usual collectible card game mechanics thanks to its unique ‘Burning’ mechanic that lets you fuse two level 3 Leader Cards of the same element together to create phenomenal alliances of warriors, thus opening up to a wide range of strategic gameplay possibilities.
“As a die-hard fan of collectible card games, I wanted to bring something different to the market”, says Pietro Ghidini, art director of Burning Alliance. “The gameplay combines classical CCG mechanics with innovative elements such as equipment, a system in which cards are of three different levels and there’s no distinction based on rarity, and, of course, the possibility of fusing them together. I strongly believe in this project, and almost 70% of the game has already been self-funded. All we need now is a little boost to speed things up and add all the features we want to include. We also want to gather the feedback of players and build a community around the game to make Burning Alliance what fans really want.”
Game features include:
- Quick matches and ranked battles in multiplayer mode. Four different characters to choose from in the story mode.
- All progression can be earned via gameplay only, by gaining experience points and Gears in both single and multiplayer mode. New card packs can also be bought through the in-game store.
- Four different kinds of equipment for your character (helmet, armor, weapon and boots) to gain special bonus effects.
- A deep crafting system to widen deck building strategies.
- The game will be free to play, with a system that rewards the players’ ability over their purchases.