Deploy your special Bug Skill to access far-to-reach places in cavernous dungeons! In this edition of screenshot batches, Ideafactory has introduced the Dungeon Navigation + Bug Skills for Death end re;Quest coming out for the PlayStation 4 on February 19, 2019 in North America and February 22, 2019 in Europe! Alongside the new screenshot batch, there is also a character update for Clea and Celica on the official website.
When exploring the mystical dungeons of the World’s Odyssey, players will come across areas filled with impossible gaps, high-to-reach places, and even molten lava. With character-specific Bug Skills, players can access these areas with ease!
Bug Skills are unique skills that each party member in World’s Odyssey can use to traverse through impossible gaps, high places, and even molten lava. Check out each character’s unique Bug Skills below!
- Shina: Spider Rodeo – Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison – Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On – Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche – Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search – Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride – Harnesses the power of buggies to fly across large gaps or chasms.