AMC Games released new details for the upcoming flight simulation game Airplane Mode, including the announcement of a 2.5-hour flight option from JFK to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Previously AMC Games had announced a six-hour option from JFK to Reykjavik only. Moreover, AMC Games also announced that Bennett Foddy, the Australian-American video game designer most known for QWOP and Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy, will play the role of the captain for both flights.
Here are just a few of the things you can do in Airplane Mode:
- Grab a window seat, and stare in silence at the slowly passing clouds as you try to make time go faster through sheer force of will.
- Experience a more realistic depiction of how people really fly than even the most ambitious AAA flight simulations launching in 2020. For example, players can enjoy the myriad delights of their carry-on luggage, including a book, and a pen. And headphones!
- No learning curve! Players can pick up and play without the need for extensive tutorials, instructions, or — strictly speaking — consciousness.
- Other flight simulators give you high-definition cockpits with a billion switches and dials, but Airplane Mode is the only one that offers a realistically rendered seatback trays.
- Enjoy an inflight safety video from AMC Games’ “slightly off” network sibling IFC.
Need to know more? Add Airplane Mode to your Steam Wishlist to get updates on announcements, release date, and more: https://store.steampowered.com/app/931310/Airplane_Mode/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here