Pixelated Milk has announced their next project, SacriFire. Inspired by jRPGs of the past, Sacrifire features a unique blend of real-time and turn-based combat, music by Motoi Sakuraba, and a combination of gorgeous 2D and 3D artwork.
As announced during the PC Gaming Show, SacriFire can be backed on Kickstarter today. SacriFire is planned to launch for PC (Steam, Epic Game Store, GOG) as well as Playstation (PS4, PS5), Xbox (XB1, XSX) and Switch consoles in 2022.
- Dynamic battles – SacriFire’s combat engine blends real-time and turn-based styles to provide a fluid experience that is both challenging and satisfying. Fight alongside companions, choose from multiple weapons, target individual enemy body parts, and string attacks together to create elaborate combos.
- High-quality presentation – Employing a combination of pixel art and 3D graphics allows us to combine retro-style graphics with innovative digital effects wizardry. Hand-drawn and animated characters blend seamlessly with 3D-modeled environments.
- Moral complexity – SacriFire’s original story aims to both respect and subvert the standard RPG tropes, so although you’ll feel right at home with our cast of lovable characters, you’ll never know what to expect next!
- A tale of two worlds – Travel between the sprawling subterranean city of Antioch and the idyllic spirit paradise of Erebus in a well-developed game universe which blends fantasy with science-fiction.
- Elaborate gameplay systems – Adopt diverse combat disciplines, craft weapons, solve puzzles and tackle imaginative dungeons.
- Original Music and professional voice acting – A brand new soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory, and the legendary Motoi Sakuraba. The talented Sound Cadence Studios bring SacriFire’s memorable cast to life!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here