Playful Studios has announced New Super Lucky’s Tale, a total reimagining of the original 3D adventure platformer Super Lucky’s Tale, during the Nintendo Direct E3 2019 presentation. Coming later this year to Nintendo Switch, NSLT is the definitive Lucky experience, rebuilt from the ground up with revamped content and features to surprise and delight fans while inviting a whole new audience to fall in love with its energetically optimistic hero.
New Super Lucky’s Tale begins as Lucky is drawn into the magical Book of Ages, which the Guardian Order has tried to keep safe from the mysterious villain known as Jinx. On his quest to return home, Lucky will discover his own connection to the Guardians, meet a hilarious cast of friends and adversaries, and find the strength to defeat Jinx and his crafty progeny, the Kitty Litter.
What’s new in New Super Lucky’s Tale? Nearly every aspect of the original has been revamped:
- Significant redesigns for most of the game’s levels, with new environments, layouts, puzzles, secrets, quests, creatures, minigames and more, as well as new tutorial sections.
- New and upgraded moves like the slide and enhanced burrow, as well as more precise and responsive controls overall.
- Fully rotatable in-game camera, immensely improving player freedom and exploration.
- Expanded level progression system to allow players to more freely tackle stages and challenges in whichever order they choose.
- New story cinematics, characters and dialogue from start to finish.
- Numerous improvements to the game’s art, lighting, UI, sound, music and more.
For more information about New Super Lucky’s Tale, including how to win Lucky’s personal Nintendo Switch along with a limited-edition Book of Ages carrying case, please visit: www.NewSuperLuckysTale.com.