Oasis Games and developer Iron Mountain Interactive has announced the addition of a new hero, Galena, and new gameplay features with the Steam update for the competitive team sports game, Steel Circus. In the fast-paced online multiplayer title, 3v3 teams pass, tackle, and shoot to score goals in an esports and action game hybrid.
Galena has two skills:
- Discontinuity: Galena shoots a shockwave in a straight line to disrupt her opponents’ skills. Players hit by Discontinuity cannot use any of their skills for a short amount of time.
- Vortex: Galena throws an imploding charge creating a vortex that sucks opponents towards its center. Champions in range of the vortex are held in place for a few seconds.
The new content comes on the heels of recent quality of life additions requested directly by players:
- Custom lobbies
- Team voice chat to allow teams to better coordinate.
- Player backfill and voice chat in lobby
- New playfield for each arena
- Faster player progression
Their Steel Circus roadmap can be viewed here.
Choose your champion and join the arenas in Steel Circus today! Steel Circus is free-to-play and is available to download and install on Steam.
For more information on Steel Circus, please visit the official website,