GungHo has released a new developer diary, and it is full of new details about Season 5 and the Ninjala Beginners Campaign!
The Ninjala Beginners Campaign includes a login bonus of 1000 Jala, a 55% off sale on Story Pack Vol. 1 and 2, and a new tutorial mode titled ‘Tale for Ninjala Beginners.’ Players who complete the tutorial will receive a ‘Neo-Shinobi Overalls Miyabi’ outfit and Gumball Machine Coins for the new ‘Coin Gacha,’ coming in Season 5.
With a new fairy tale theme, Season 5 arrives March 24 and introduces:
- New costumes based on Puss in Boots, Little Red Riding Hood, Sun Wukong, and more
- New Gum Weapons, including the Shinobuzz Paper Fan, GR8 Gear, and ASAKUSA Wheel
- A new mode: Online Tournament. The first tournament will be held in collaboration with Nisshin’s UFO Yakisoba, in which players will fight in as many Ranked Battles as possible and compete on an event-exclusive ladder. Get your bubblegum and chopsticks ready!
- A new Shinobi Card, Strike Big
- A new Featured Battle, Ninjala Striker
- A new GOEMON Matsuri in-game event
Additionally, Ninjala Card Collection Volume 1+ will also be available in late March.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here