GungHo Online Entertainment has launched Season 3 of their hit bubblegum brawler, Ninjala. This third season brings a host of new content, including a new French-themed arena, two new weapon types, Story Mode Chapter 2, and a pair of limited-time collaborations. Players who login everyday starting today and until November 6, can get up to a total of 1,100 Jala as daily login bonuses. Additionally, players will also receive 100 Jala to celebrate the five million download milestone, which was reached on October 25.
Kicking off Season 3 is a collaborative event with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s hit song “Ninja Re Bang Bang Steve Aoki Remix.” From October 29 through November 26, players will be able to purchase the BGM remix to play during battle, Kyary’s ninja outfit from her original music video, and a themed dance emote from the Specialty Shop.
In addition to the collab, Ninjala fans will be treated to a bunch of new content in Season 3:
- The Croissant Arena is a French-inspired stage that features the new Drone Monitor, which lets players locate where the Drones will spawn.
- Two new Hammer weapons are introduced alongside a new Gum Ninjutsu, Special, and Gum Shoot.
○ The Baiting Shark Gum Ninjutsu traps enemy players via an unassuming scroll placed on the ground. When another player comes near, a shark jumps out and attacks them.
○ The Full-Throttle Field Special deploys a health regenerating barrier to help protect and heal a wounded Ninja.
○ The Gum Laser Gum Shoot fires a laser in a straight line and burns anything between you and the end of the beam.
- Spectator Mode allows players to watch Battle Royale and Team Battle matches by switching between either an overhead camera or different player POVs.
Along with the free content, Story Mode Chapter 2 will be available for purchase for EUR €9.99. This second chapter follows Berecca and her quest to uncover the truth behind her father’s death. Players who complete the latest story mode chapter will earn special items for their Avatar, and additional items can be unlocked by players who achieve a Gold Rank on each section of the story. Additionally, to commemorate the launch of Season 3, Story Mode Chapter 1 will be on sale at a special price of EUR €0.99 until November 3.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here