Nintendo Financial Results: 30th June 2020 – Switch has now outsold the NES and is the second best-selling Nintendo Home Console of all time.
- Nintendo Switch Lifetime Sales: 61.45M
- Nintendo Switch Original Sales: 52.62M
- Nintendo Switch Lite Sales: 8.81M
- Nintendo Switch Lifetime Sales per region:
The Americas: 24.11M
- As this financial report is accurate as of June, it’s likely to assume Switch has now outsold the NES, which had lifetime sales of 61.91M.
- Switch Software Lifetime Sales: 406.67M
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitie Edition and 51 Worldwide Classics have both passed 1M sold, at 1.32M and 1.03M units respectively.
- Pokemon Sword & Shield lifetime sales pass 18.22M units, putting it ahead of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. Now third best-selling Pokemon game of all-time.
- Ring Fit Adventure lifetime sales were at 3.90M at the end of June, so likely have passed 4M.
Top 10 Best-Sellers on Nintendo Switch:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 26.74M
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 22.40M
- Smash Bros. Ultimate – 19.99M
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 18.60M
- Pokemon Sword & Shield – 18.22M
- Super Mario Odyssey – 18.06M
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu & Eevee – 12.20M
- Super Mario Party – 10.94M
- Splatoon 2 – 10.71M
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 7.44M
Original source for information: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-fy3-2021-q1-earnings-release-switch-hardware-5-68m-q1-166-6-yoy-61-44m-ltd.262809/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here