As a cab driver working the Paris night shift, you are many things to many different people. You’ll need to play these roles well in NIGHT CALL, if you want to catch a serial killer who once found you on the end of his knife…
Your gift is getting people to talk; and in order to catch the killer who left you for dead, that’s exactly what you’ll need to do. You are no detective, but your gift with words will find you in that role. Around you, people feel more at ease. They talk. They share their thoughts, their emotions, their stories… their secrets.
NIGHT CALL is coming to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on June 24th.
- GORGEOUS GAME NOIRE STYLE: Every character and location are lovingly hand-drawn in stunning black & white, evoking the pure tension of the noire style of art.
- A VIVID AND ORIGINAL CAST: Meet dozens of original, surprising, realistic characters and share their lives for a few brief moments. Listen and help they might have something useful for you.
- NON-LINEAR NARRATIVE GAME: Encounters are random. Every run is different.
- INVESTIGATION VS. SURVIVAL: Will you forsake information for more money, or sacrifice your income to get the info you need? Make your choices quickly time is running out!
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MULTIPLE KILLERS: Can you uncover the identity of the killer each time? Be careful: a guilty suspect in one playthrough may be completely innocent in the next.
- FREE ROAMING MODE: Sometimes you just want to roam the dark city streets and enjoy some interesting conversations. Free Roaming lets you do just that — this highly requested fan feature is perfect for drivers looking to relax and fill up their Passidex!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here