Indie studio SPECTRUM48 has announced that minimalist circular puzzle-platformer ‘OCO’ will launch on Steam for Windows PC and Mac on 12th August 2021. OCO originally launched on mobile platforms in 2019 and won critical acclaim as well as multiple award nominations including being finalist at Google Play’s Indie Game Showcase 2019, Develop’s Big Indie Pitch, and Pocket Gamer’s People’s Choice Award 2020 as well as being ‘Game of the Day’ on App Stores all over the world.
- Precision platforming – Simple one-button controls combined with complex challenging puzzles make for a cerebral yet inherently pick-up and playable experience.
- 75,000 user-generated levels – OCO’s community are active and busy!
- 180 hand-crafted levels – Complete SPECTRUM48’s gameplay arc to become a master OCO player.
- Built-in level editor – Create levels and challenge friends to complete them.
- Procedurally-generated soundtrack – Audio and atmospherics change with every single level depending on how you play the game.
- Established Online Community – There’s already a thriving community around OCO with a Discord channel, online leaderboards, cross-platform cloud save and cross-platform multiplayer available.
- Olympus Mode – become the ‘God of Olympus’ and gain the power to curate the game in weekly challenges.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here