SOEDESCO and AOne Games kicked things up a notch, with an announcement that Omen of Sorrow will release for PlayStation 4 both digitally and physically on the 6th of November.
Playable at Gamescom
Omen of Sorrow will be playable at Gamescom in Cologne from the 21st to the 25th of August 2018, in hall 10.1 at booth no. B-62. This will be the perfect opportunity for visitors to contend with their friends in a daunting match, before Omen of Sorrow is even released. Additionally there will be cosplay at the SOEDESCO booth! ShowGirlShae poses as Zafkiel from Omen of Sorrow, and visitors have the opportunity to immortalize the moment by taking a picture with her.
- Battle with 12 iconic characters and strategize with over 250 special moves
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends
- Endure 36 grueling battles in Singleplayer, or beat up friends in local Versus
- Fight in Custom Rule Matches and fluent Online Ranked Matches
- Unlock special rewards by conquering arcade Mode and survival Modes
- Master your skills in Tutorial mode and a fully featured Training Room