Iron Conflict, an upcoming online real-time competitive strategy game built using Unreal Engine 4 and developed by Angela Game, will be making its worldwide debut in Q3 2020.
Featuring stunning graphics, 10v10 online battles and rich real-time strategy gameplay, the game will allow players to take command and experience warfare from a whole new perspective.
In Iron Conflict, players start by choosing three combat units to control from a mix of infantry, tanks, and planes. Different combat units have specific strengths and weaknesses – and they can be further customized through the use of tech trees, skills, and modules. As you’d expect from an online game, communication between teammates is key during battles. The actions of a single teammate can be the difference between glorious victory or abject defeat!
Made with Unreal 4, Iron Conflict features highly-detailed, historically accurate models, photo-realistic visuals, and awesome special effects that make players feel like they truly are in command of a powerful military force.
- High-impact RTS combat featuring 3v3, 5v5, and 10v10 competitive matches.
- Endlessly replayable with randomized maps.
- Scout units help you find the enemy before they find you!
- Hundreds of real-life airplanes and tanks – including bombers, fighters, anti-tank vehicles, anti-air batteries, and more!
- Tons of customization with extensive modules and tech trees.
- Three main unit types: scouts (infantry), tanks, and airplanes.
- Pitched battles as players take their formations into combat: 10v10 skirmishes with 60 units in play at any given time!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here