Other Ocean Group has announced that Tabletop Gods, the game combining arcade action, real-time strategy and tower defense, is leaving Early Access and launching on Thursday, May 16!
Tabletop Gods used their Early Access period to make tons of fixes and improvements, leaving the game in the best shape it has ever been. Additions like a new playable faction & tabletop battlefield, improved units, new spells and traps, more language localizations, not to mention polishing away a bunch of bugs. The game is now ready for a new horde of players ready to do battle! We also want to send a huge THANK YOU to our amazing community for the feedback, camaraderie and fun we’ve had so far, you’re the BEST!
To celebrate the upcoming launch, Tabletop Gods will be on sale for 25% off starting May 9 on the Humble Store and 25% off on Steam starting May 16. These sale prices will not last long, so act fast, get your copy and save!
- Human, Undead and Demonic Governance factions
- Castle Grounds, Nether Realm and Void Temple Tabletop battlefields
- Powerful spells
- Killer traps
- Single and Multiplayer Gaming
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Localization into French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean and Mandarin
- Playable on PC, in Virtual Reality on HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift or Crossplay between platforms
- Tightened up graphics on level 3
- Much, much more!
- Why are you reading this and not playing Tabletop Gods?