Team17 and Ghost Town Games have launched Overcooked! All You Can Eat on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One. Debuting in 2020 on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, this full remake of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 offers up all 200+ levels from both games (including their downloadable content), seven new kitchens, three new chefs, and a brand-new assist mode, all remade in up to 4K and running at a delicious 60fps (30fps on the Nintendo Switch). For the first time in the series, cross-platform multiplayer has also been introduced, allowing chefs to play all levels online with other players, regardless of platform.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second (30fps on Switch) in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available digitally on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam for $39.99/ €39.99/ £29.99, and on PlayStation 4 for $39.99/ €39.99/ £30.49.
Players who already own Overcooked! or Overcooked! 2 on Steam, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch will be eligible for a 15% discount on Overcooked! All You Can Eat from 23rd March until 11th April.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here