A massive wave of unique and powerful heroes from across the galaxy arrive for interstellar battle in Overhit, the turn-based action role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can enlist for battle in Overhit’s overhaul of fresh content on the App Store and Google Play.
Overhit invites players to command the Black Wings resistance army packed with characters from across time and space. A cast of more than 120 unforgettable heroes voiced by world-renowned anime voice actors such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya and Morikawa Toiyuki take charge in a gorgeous world with console-inspired 3D backgrounds. Today’s massive content update adds to Overhit’s strategic action adventure gameplay with multiple new features such as:
- Two Fierce New Heroes – The already army-sized battalion grows today with the addition of two fresh assault and support characters including:
- Xanthippe – Previously affiliated with the dastardly Black Order, Xanthippe wields a mighty hammer ideal for mashing demons;
- Renga – Dubbed ‘The Messenger of Love,’ Renga utilizes her spiritual powers to provide support on the battlefield;
- ‘Teze’ Event Dungeon – Players can test they skills at Story, Hard and Extreme difficulties in this all-new event dungeon to earn rewards, unlock Teze’s costume and experience Teze’s Cut-scenes;
- Summer-themed Costumes – Today’s update delivers an unprecedented wardrobe of swimsuits for Luna, Shoumei, Aglaea and more, along with several other outfits ready for customization;
- Brutal New Raid – Overhit’s latest Raid boss, the sinister Sphinx challenges player to work with friends, guild members and other users to duke it out for serious rewards;
- Special Events – To celebrate today’s update, players can participate in several festive events including the seven-day attendance event, Sphinx server-cooperation event, new Event missions and more.
Overhit continues its massive success around the world since launch earlier this year, with more than four million downloads globally. In Korea and Japan, the game quickly earned the number one spot as the iOS most popular application. Overhit also recently secured the second place and seventh place highest iOS gross revenue ranking in both Korea and Japan, respectively. Similarly, Overhit earned the number one spot for most popular application in Thailand and Singapore, second place in Hong Kong and fourth in Taiwan.