Several beloved characters from Monster Strike touch down in the enchanted universe of Overhit, the widely-popular turn-based action role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON. The Overhit x Monster Strike crossover is available for free, along with a new dungeon and more, as part of today’s update on the App Store and Google Play.
Three powerful characters from the expansive Monster Strike universe arrive today to join Overhit’s massive roster of galactic heroes, all brought to life by Japanese voiceover legends. Since its launch several years prior, Monster Strike’s intriguing characters and strategic role-playing action have been key factors in achieving its worldwide popularity.
The new Monster Strike characters include:
- Lucifer (Dark/Dealer Type) – A fallen archangel who came to Industria from another world. She is searching for her lost friends. Her overwhelming power is surpassed only by the Almighty, and she easily outclasses Heavens’ top four archangels in battle. She dislikes pointless nonsense and is fearless and level-headed when the situation demands it.
- D’Artagnyan (Water/Dealer Type) – A queen who came to Uruk Ran from another world. She is searching for her lost friends. The throne of France was bestowed upon her by King Louis the 13th, and now she takes great pride in her role and responsibilities. She is playful and strong-willed, but also deeply compassionate. She can never turn a blind eye to the plight of others.
- Uriel (Light/Dealer Type) – An archangel who came to Granvas from another world. She is searching for her lost friends. She has the appearance of an angelic knight, and she fights to bring divine judgment upon those who defy the Almighty’s will. Earnest, cheerful, and straightforward, she is good friends with Lucifer.
From now until Wednesday, April 8, players can experience a Chance Boost Gacha for both D’Artagnyan and Uriel. Lucifer’s Chance Boost Gacha will also begin on Thursday, April 9 and extend until Thursday, April 23.
In addition to the three heroes’ arrival, today’s content update delivers multiple new features, including:
- Monster Strike Event Dungeon – Players can dive into the new collaborative dungeon at three difficulties to experience cut scenes and unlock special themed rewards
- Uriel’s AP Consumption Event – By accomplishing AP missions, players can unlock the powerful new character Uriel for free
- Spacetime Raid Bosses – From now until Thursday, April 9, players can team up with friends and guild members to fight the unforgiving galactic monster Fenrir to earn Chaos Gear. From Thursday, April 9 to Wednesday, April 22, Fenrir will be replaced with Yoho
- Additional Events – Several new and updated in-game events have been added, including seven-day attendance rewards, Angelo’s Bingo Event, a hero growth support event for Dark Type heroes, Marble Event and Lucifer’s Legendary Gacha boost event.
In Overhit, players are invited to command the Black Wings resistance army packed with characters from across time and space. A cast of more than 120 unforgettable heroes voiced by world-renowned anime voice actors such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya and Morikawa Toshiyuki take charge in a gorgeous world with console-inspired 3D backgrounds.
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here