Summer Games is back for 2019, and Blizzard are kicking it off with a new event feature, Weekly Challenges! In addition to the new rewards you’ll be able to earn, your favorite cosmetic unlocks from years past will be available, giving you a chance to catch up on any rewards you may have missed.
Log in now through August 5 to get in on the Summer Games fun!
NEW EVENT FEATURE: WEEKLY CHALLENGES
- Weekly Challenges introduce a new way for players to unlock limited-time rewards every week for playing Overwatch
- 9 wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade grant players limited-time sprays, player icons, and an Epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch
- Once the week’s challenge has expired, the rewards will be replaced by a new set of sprays and icons, along with a new Epic skin for the new week
- This year’s Summer Games includes 4 new Legendary skins and 3 new Epic skins
- New cosmetics also include 1 highlight intro, 2 emotes, 3 victory poses, 9 new player icons, and 2 new sprays