During a live demo hosted by streaming platform Twitch during its E3 bonanza, R8 Games – the studio behind forthcoming anti-grav combat racer Pacer – lifted the lid on a previously unreleased trailer of a brand new track called “Sonashahar”.
Running at 60fps across all formats and in native 4K on PC, PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, Sonashahar’s circuit is set in beautiful India and showcases Pacer’s stunning visuals, casting light on the track’s jumps, turns, climbs, apexes, and tunnels in what is the latest addition to the game’s 14 strong roster.
“It’s been amazing taking this latest build of Pacer out to Los Angeles for E3 in the run up to release, and today’s stream on Twitch was something of a personal highlight for me,” says Steve Iles, Senior Producer. “E3 is a fitting place both to unleash Sonashahar upon the world, and kick start the pre-order process for those gamers eager to take to the track come launch.”
- Skill-based Racing: With the depth of a simulation and the excitement of arcade-style racing, games will get a true test of player skill, reflexes and strategy
- Competitive Multiplayer: Introducing Racing Seasons, dedicated servers and Competitive Ranking complete with VOIP
- In-Depth Handling: Handling parameters such as Turning Acceleration, Airbrake Resistance, Turning Circle, Pitch Speed, Anti-Gravity Float Height and Strength can all be adjusted for player preference
- Unique Storm Mode for single player and multiplayer: Life or death in a contracting field of play – the first ever Battle Royale arcade racer
- Spectator Mode: Follow any pilot with Chase, Nose, Orbit or Environment cameras while displaying all race stats
- Highly customizable: Craft, weapons and cosmetics
- Replay Mode: For capturing and sharing amazing action clips and stills
- Online Tournament/Spectator Mode: For easy streaming and encouraging fun events at all levels
- Campaign: Unlock team skins, as well as more challenging tracks and speed classes
- Designers Republic partnership: Graphic designs that influenced a generation in games and music
- OST and SFX: Created by Tim Wright aka CoLD SToRAGE