Developer Blazing Griffin has launched its May Major update for Murderous Pursuits. From an integrated party system, to a whole host of brand new prestige skins for players to unlock as they complete achievements and gain favour with Mr. X, this is only the beginning of what players can expect from Murderous Pursuits in the coming months.
- Partying – The party is on! You can now party with up to seven friends (enemies or frenemies – who are we to judge) and join games together.
- Kairos Rank – Prove your worth and move up the ranks, killing your fellow passengers on your way to the top! Can you become Mr. X’s most favoured ahead of every other player?
- New Skins – We’ve added a new set of skins for each character, be the belle (or beaux) of the ball and the envy of all when you rock up in them!
- Win Taunts – You can now choose which taunt to mock your unworthy opponents with on the winner screen, including two new unlockable taunts for each character.
- Achievements – For all you completionists out there, we’ve added 44 more achievements for you to unlock. Show off your proudest achievement through our Calling Card system.
- Connection Manager – Players will now be returned to the main menu if the internet connection drops while searching for a game.
- Players cannot join Quick Play games when no internet connection is established.
- If the host loses their internet connection in a quick play game they will have their server shut down.
- Fixed player Calling Cards being displayed as bot icons on the scoreboard.
- Fixed sound settings applied on the Main Menu not being applied in-game.
- Fixed audio spam when loading into a lobby.
- Fixed inactivity prompt getting stuck on screen.
- Fixed host player not being kicked at the end of a game due to inactivity.
- Fixed chat not working after minimising the game window.
- Fixed camera movement returning after opening Chat while the Esc Menu is present.
- Fixed default “Resolution” option not reverting when selected.
- Fixed “Disable Hints” option not reverting when Back or Default settings were applied.
- Fixed “Player Profile” button flickering on hover-over.
- Fixed icons overlapping text on the failed to find a suitable private game screen.
- Fixed some localisation issues.