Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have announced the 3rd DLC “Beneath The Stolen Lands” for their critically acclaimed cRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker, and “Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition” will both launch on June 6.
In this latest DLC “Beneath The Stolen Lands”, valiant adventurers meet with the self-proclaimed protector of Golarion, and discover what secrets lie buried beneath the Stolen Lands, in a shifting labyrinth of madness where nothing is what it seems as they defend the lands against one of the most deadly enemies the world has ever seen.
“Beneath The Stolen Lands” Key Features
- Enter a massive dungeon with a party made from scratch. Begin your adventure to the Tenebrous Depths with a party of newly created characters. Start the game from the main menu and experience the descent into an endless rogue-like dungeon
- Explore the near-infinite possibilities of building a Pathfinder character. Try out different builds to perfect your tactics at your leisure. Create a band of adventurers able to overcome any danger!
- Defeat is but a new beginning! Dying in an encounter enables additional benefits for your next playthrough
- Unlock new items to buy across multiple playthroughs. The number of item slots traders have depends on how far you have been able to descend during all of your previous forays combined
- Enter the dungeon as your main character, alternatively you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the Main Story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included into the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths
Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition
Based on players feedback and suggestions, this version of the game improves and builds upon the original, with a myriad of numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features.
But that’s not all!
Including a brand-new class, new abilities, new items and weapons, new ways to build your character, and of course, thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release.
“It is always nice and helpful to receive such great feedback on how we can make the gaming experience of Pathfinder: Kingmaker more enjoyable and complete. With this edition we move one step closer the definitive cRPG experience.” said Oleg Shpilchevsky, Head Of Owlcat Games.
“Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition” Key Features
- Free Upgrade for all existing players
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
- New abilities and ways to build your character
- A Brand-new class: Swordlord
- New items and weaponry
- Improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game
- Enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release