It’s finally time to dust off your dancing shoes! Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight are now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in the Americas and Europe for £59.99 each on PlayStation 4 and £39.99 each on PlayStation Vita. Bust a move and reunite with your favourite Persona 3 and Persona 5 characters in these engaging, beautiful, and bumping rhythm games.
For more jazzy songs and special costumes to deck out the cast of Persona 3 and 5, downloadable add-on content will be available through several Season Pass options. More information and details on the pricing and bundle options can be found on the ATLUS website here.
Get the Club Velvet VIP Treatment with the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection on PS4:
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive hardcover artbook package featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!
P3D & P5D + Megaverse Costume Pack for PlayStation Vita:
Vita players can purchase the P3D & P5D + Megaverse Costume Pack bundle today for £69.99, which contains both Vita versions of P3D and P5D, as well as a huge selection of Shin Megami Tensei-inspired costumes for your dancers!
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo /block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.