The explosive co-op space mining FPS Deep Rock Galactic from Coffee Stain Publishing and Ghost Ship Games is free this weekend on Steam!
As of right now thrifty aspiring dwarven miners can take on the procedurally generated, co-op first space chaos of Deep Rock Galactic free of charge until Monday, and the game will retain a 35% discount on the Steam Store until Wednesday.
- From 10am PT/5pm BST today (12/09) Deep Rock Galactic is getting a Free Weekend on Steam which will end at 10am PT/6pm BST/7pm CEST on Monday (16/09).
- Deep Rock Galactic is also now available to purchase with a 35% discount ($19.49/€18.19/£16.24) which will remain until 10am PT/6pm BST/7pm CEST on Wednesday (18/09).
- Deep Rock Galactic first began officially recruiting brave space mining dwarves in 2018 when it launched on Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview and the team recently celebrated over 750k sales across both platforms. The much anticipated Update 25 will launch later this month, the first endgame update for the game.
- In Deep Rock Galactic players take up arms as one of four classes of badass dwarven miners, each with their own invaluable set of skills and gear. The Driller, the Engineer, the Scout and the Gunner must work together to survive a relentless onslaught of ravenous aliens and escape the procedurally generated caves with their bounty intact.
- The Deep Rock Galactic press kit can be found here.