DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has announced the new Legendary Arena game mode in Pokémon Masters, where players battle against an extremely powerful Legendary Pokémon using only a limited number of sync pairs. While HP damage to the opponent carries over after each battle, opponents in the Legendary Arena have an exceptionally high HP, requiring players to carefully strategize on how to take down their powerful foe.
The inaugural Legendary Arena features the Legendary Pokémon Entei and is available now until 25th June 06.59 BST for players who have completed Chapter 2 of the Main Story. Future Legendary Arenas will periodically appear in the game.
DeNA also announced that the following content updates are now available in Pokémon Masters:
- Players Can Now Display Medals: Medals earned in the game for various achievements, such as defeating Entei in the Legendary Arena or participating in the Pokémon Masters League, can now be viewed and displayed in players’ profiles. Players can set three of these badges as “favorites,” viewable by their friends and other players.
- Sygna Suit Grimsley & Sharpedo: The Water-type sync pair of Sygna Suit Grimsley & Sharpedo is now available in the sync pair Spotlight Scout until 25th June 06.59 BST. This sync pair’s battling style is high-risk and high-reward, with moves such as “Sink or Swim!” which drastically raises the user’s evasiveness and critical hit rate but at the expense of dealing damage to the user. Sharpedo also has the ability to mega-evolve into Mega Sharpedo after using a sync move.
- New Story Chapter Added: A new story chapter has been added to the Main Story and features Grimsley as he struggles with whether or not to leave the island of Pasio.
- New Story Chapter – Login Bonus: Players that log in to the game daily until 18th June at 06:59 BST will be able to receive Gems.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and iOS devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters at https://pokemonmasters-game.com/en-US.
They can also stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (https://twitter.com/PokemonMasters), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PokemonMastersGame), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/pokemonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PokemonMastersGame), for news about the game.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here