DeNA Co and The Pokémon Company, has announced various Summer-themed content updates for Pokémon Masters. Players will be able to add Summer versions of Steven & Alolan Sandslash and Lyra & Jigglypuff to their teams via the sync pair spotlight scout, available now until 17th August at 06:59AM BST. The sync pair of Steven & Alolan Sandslash can unleash Ice-type attacks like Icicle Spear and Icicle Crash, while Lyra & Jigglypuff can deploy Fairy-type moves like Dazzling Gleam, which damages all opponents at once.
An in-game story event titled “Summer Superstars” is also available now until 17th August at 06:59AM BST for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event follows the Sync Pair Music Festival, a contest held on the island of Pasio to determine which sync pair has the best musical act.
DeNA also announced that the following content updates are now available in Pokémon Masters:
- All Sync Pair Moves Unlocked: All sync pairs will now have their moves and passive skills unlocked from the moment they are obtained, providing players with more strategic gameplay options from the outset. All sync pairs will also have their initial level caps increased to Level 100, allowing players to focus on other attributes when training sync pairs.
- Stamina System Introduced: A stamina function has been introduced to the game on a trial basis. A player’s stamina is depleted when playing certain battles, recovering over time. A number of other improvements have been made to the game to streamline the addition of the stamina stystem, including the use of skip tickets, allowing players to skip a battle while still obtaining its rewards, and the Player Rank system, where total stamina capacity will be commensurate with a player’s rank.
- Bug-Type Egg Event: This event lets players earn Pokémon Eggs, which can be hatched into Bug-type Pokémon such as Scyther, Pinsir, Weedle, and Venonat. Rare shiny versions of Pinsir and Scyther can also be obtained. All Pokémon hatched from Eggs can be paired with the game’s Main Character to battle alongside one another. This event is available now until 3rd August at 06:59AM BST for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
- Summer Superstars – Login Bonus: Players that log in to the game daily until August 17th August at 06:59AM BST will be able to receive up to 1,400 Gems.
- Player Appreciation Gift – 3,000 Gems: A one-time gift of 3,000 Gems, stamina, and skip tickets will be provided to all players that log in to the game before 12th August at 06:59AM BST.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and iOS devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters at https://pokemonmasters-game.com/en-US.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here