Pokémon Shirts, the online custom shirt service which allows customers to mix and match prints created based on the first 151 Pokémon to create their own unique shirts, was created by Original Stitch and The Pokémon Company and first launched on Pokémon Day, February 27, 2019 in Japan. Since then, It has expanded to the following regions: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and most recently, the United States. Due to the continuous and overwhelming requests from fans throughout the world, Pokémon Shirts will be available for more to enjoy in additional eight regions: UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand from December 16, 2019.
Fans can go to www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/shirts/en/ to learn more about this service, be updated with the latest news, look for their favourite fabrics, and place their orders.
Pokémon Shirts can be purchased in 6 styles: Dress Shirt, Casual Shirt, and Hawaiian Shirt, each in men’s and women’s shirt type.
- Available Shirt Styles: Men’s and Women’s type, each in Dress, Casual, and Hawaiian
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
- (See Size here: https://originalstitch.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034307712-Pok%C3%A9mon-Shirts-Size-Men-s-Women-s-)
- Customization: 6 parts – base, inner & outer collar, inner & outer cuffs, pocket
- Price: from $100~ ($95 if designed with just one regular fabric. Excluding shipping fee.)
- Available Fabric: 151 Pokémon Fabrics + 10 Regular Fabrics
- Available Regions: Japan, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here