Plantronics, Inc. (“Poly” – formerly Plantronics and Polycom) is exhibiting its latest, powerful unified communications (UC) portfolio at Call Center World (CCW) in Berlin in March 2020.
Poly’s exhibition, located at Hall 2, Booth C1, will bring the latest trend of wireless UC to life for visitors to CCW 2020. The company’s solutions are specifically designed to put human connections at the center of workplace collaboration and form one of the largest portfolios in the industry.
“With decades of experience in innovation and audio, we have a holistic understanding of modern workers’ needs, whether they are working from an office, at home, on the move or in a contact center,” says Henning Schäfer, Senior Director Sales DACH & EE, Poly.
“Employees and customers continue to value voice as a critical way of communicating and they have high expectations around quality. With this in mind, Poly has created a UC portfolio that equips businesses and workers with the best tools to achieve meaningful connections, while offering solutions that are effortlessly deployable and easy to manage,” adds Schäfer.
Poly’s CCW exhibition will include the following flagship solutions:
- Poly Savi 8200 Office and UC series headsets – for all types of noisy working environments, these headsets provide a wireless range that gives employees the flexibility and freedom to move, easy connectivity to multiple devices and reduction of unwanted background noise.
- Poly Voyager series – the latest headsets with Active Noise Canelling (ANC) that allow employees to focus on what’s important, regardless of their location, whether it’s at their desk or in a noisy environment.
- Encore Pro series – these affordable headsets offer high-quality audio, all-day comfort and durability, which is deal for contact center agents and customer service representatives.
- Poly Studio X – this all-in-one solution, which natively runs Zoom’s video conferencing app, improves the cloud meeting experience through automatic speaker tracking, background noise suppression and Poly MeetingAI features, without the need for a laptop or another device at hand.
- CCX Series – these new desk phones feature a large, responsive touch screen that provides seamless connectivity to Microsoft Teams calls, calendar applications and meetings.
- Poly Lens – this new cloud-based insights and management service combines seamless management and updating tools with powerful insight into how Poly devices are actually being used to offer greater control and simplicity to IT departments.
“Unified communications (UC) is thriving and defining the future of work across all industry segments. Contact centers rely on communications with the customer, and they want the mode of contact to be personalised for them. UC enabled technology creates a positive customer experience, and provides employees with modern ways of working. It is no longer just about contact or just about headsets. UC has opened doors to video, whether the connection happens between the company and its customer, or between its employee teams who are collaborating together,” said Stephanie Watson, General Manager, MZA Ltd.
During CCW 2020, Poly is also joining industry speakers on the keynote stage. At 3pm at the exhibition forum, Hall 2, Gerrit Lipgens, Poly’s Sales Manager Germany, Strategic Resellers will speak about Poly’s new UC solutions.
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here