Indie Developer Studio Cherry Pop Games has launched Pool Nation on PS4, Not only that, Cherry Pop Games has pulled the ultimate trick shot and have teamed up with award-winning video games publisher Wired Productions Ltd to bring the title to physical retailers August 30th! Pool Nation will launch with an SRP of £15.99 / €19.99 / $19.99.
- Leagues (Online competitive mode) – Players must climb the ladder and play with skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues
- Play for In-game Cash – Online competitive mode. Players progress through varying difficulty levels, the more coins you earn, the higher levels you unlock
- Friendlies – Invite friends to play online, customize your game type, rules, locations and more
- Versus – Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career – Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges – Play the daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize
- Endurance – Keep sinking balls into pockets as they fall from above. Pot multiple balls in a row, or perform a skill shot and earn a ‘Drop Stop’ giving you a brief respite from the falling balls.
- Trick shots – New and updated trick shot editor giving you the ability to easily make epic trick shots will be launched soon as free DLC.